Our goal is to support tech innovators in the development of their unique solutions by providing tools and resources in the Virtual Accelerator program.
Citi Developer Hub is available for the first time to an Accelerator class, giving you access to rapidly connect to Citi’s APIS.
The global developer platform is one of the most comprehensive to date in the financial services industry.
The release of Citi APIs marks the evolution of Citi's technology to open architecture, which will facilitate collaboration and partnerships with FinTech companies and consumer brands across the globe to benefit customers. Through the global API Developer Hub, Citi will grant developers access to APIs across eight usage categories, including account management, peer to peer payments, money transfer to institutions, Citi rewards, investment purchases and account authorization. Additional categories will be added over time.
IBM® developerWorks offers a variety of capabilities to turn innovative ideas into business value applications in no time. Try free trial to IBM® Bluemix®
Citizen developers can take an idea from inception, to development sandbox, to a globally distributed production environment with compute and storage infrastructure, open source platform services and containers, and software services and tools from IBM, Blockchain, Watson, OpenWhisk, and more!
Microsoft BizSpark is offering a one-year access to all Microsoft development and test software at your fingertips, including Azure, Windows, Visual Studio, Office and SQL Server
Microsoft BizSpark gives Startups free software, service, support, and Microsoft Azure cloud services.
Your startup qualifies for BizSpark if it is:
- a technology startup, building software as their primary purpose
- less than 5 years old
- is privately held
- earns less than $1 million annually
A one year program, BizSpark puts all Microsoft development and test software at your fingertips, including Azure, Windows, Visual Studio, Office and SQL Server for free. Plus, enjoy access to hundreds of free training classes, technical content, and 4 break-fix phone support incidents to help you on your journey.
Here are some links that provide additional information about the program and its benefits:
Program Details: https://bizspark.microsoft.com/About/Offers
Azure Cloud benefit through BizSpark: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/offers/ms-azr-0064p/
Visual Studio Enterprise benefit through Bizspark: https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/enterprise/
Enjoy exclusive access with code: "OWSF8450" This is one code per team, we will verify with your point of contact email. FBStart is Facebook’s global program designed to help mobile app developers build and grow their business. FBstart provides year-round technical support from Facebook, and exclusive community of global startups, free credits to tools and services from dozen of premier partners, training on Facebook Developer tools, and more.
PayCommerce is a leading global payment network which connects over 80 correspondent banks in 72+ countries in 80 currencies. Access the resources here.
1) Cross Border Disbursements APIs:
These APIs enable the full cross-border transaction workflow from authentication and transaction details to payment review and authorization. End users gain complete transparency into the global payment workflow.
- Send Payment Instruction
- Get Transaction Details
- Review and Authorize
- Payment Authorization via
2) Global Collections APIs:
These APIs power the full process of authentication, authorization to detailed payment reconciliation and reimbursement.
- Authorize Customer
- Merchant Payment Reconciliation
- Merchant Initiated Customer Refund
3) Enterprise Payments APIs:
These APIs power and streamline the global invoicing workflow from invoice creation and supporting documents upload through the workflow approval, payment and reporting process; enabling complete transparency.
- Create Invoice
- Attach Supported Documents
- Invoice Approver Workflow
- Payment API
- Reporting APIs
In this challenge Envestnet® | Yodlee® offers APIs to aggregate consumers financial accounts and verify the existence of an account. Participants will have free access to our Account Aggregation and Verification APIs through our developer portal. Use Envestnet | Yodlee APIs to access rich financial account and transactional data to build innovative financial apps and online banking solutions.
Our Aggregation API allows third party developers user-permissioned and secure access to their users’ financial accounts, including checking, savings, investments, loans, and rewards accounts. Examples listed below:
- Personal Financial Management - Help consumers to increase their financial wellness.
- Business Tools - Create tools that help small businesses to operate more efficiently.
- Retail Banking - Build the next generation of digital apps for banks.
- Wealth Management - Create a holistic view of your clients’ portfolio to drive strategy and advice.
- Lending - Leverage alternative data for better underwriting results.
- Payments - Verify bank accounts and balances before transacting
- Online Accounting - providing business owners with real-time visibility of their financial position in a way that’s simple, smart and secure.
Our Account Verification API is an easy and secure way to verify the existance of a bank account if you need to move money in or out of a bank account. Provides access to key details from the bank account which provides a better user experience for your users while reducing risk of fraud, NSF or non-payment. Examples listed below:
- E-Commerce - Enable payments by bank account for online shopping.
- Payments - Verify bank accounts and balances before transacting.
- Account Opening - Enable using existing accounts for verification and funding
- Wallets - Confirm funds availability for online wallet funding.
to gain access to sandbox and sample code.
Should you need any assistance with registration or using Envestnet | Yodlee’s APIs during the course of Citi Challenge, you may contact us at our dedicated slack channel.
Mastercard’s Developer Zone will help you leverage MasterCard’s security expertise to reduce your risk and improve your customer experiences.
Citi and MasterCard are working together to present the following selection of featured APIs from MasterCard available on MasterCard’s Developer Zone.
- Simplify Commerce (supported in UK and EU)
- Merchant Identifier
- MasterPass – Merchant Checkout
- Fraud Scoring for Merchants
- Lost-Stolen Account List